Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
It's been a long time since the last time i wrote anything here. Too much thing happen in a few month:

March
-Got new key for new home in USJ 3
-On 29/03 , very happy to know that i'm pregnant again while me & hubby painting our new house.

April
-Nothing much happen other that the new launching of Exora, me as usual become usherette & involve in roadshow

May
-Moving to our new home
-08/05 = Mak, Abah, K.Long, Deqyah & Ifah come from Kelantan... jalan2.. & shop a lottttTTT
-12weeks preagnancy , got sad news my baby's heart stop beating.

June
-Having a D&C surgery ... & my baby's gone for a second time..

Everything's happen for a reason... that's what everybody keep telling me... but the wound inside keep hurting me without mercy...

0 comments: